Cardinal Health Esteem XP Nitrile Gloves
Cardinal Health Esteem XP Examination Gloves feature a long, beaded cuff that safeguards the hand and wrist against spills and splashes while assisting in easy donning and inhibiting roll-down. Powder-free nitrile gloves are ideal for applications requiring maximum tactility and sensitivity. Extra stretchy nitrile formulation ensures a more comfortable fit than other nitrile gloves and conforms to hands quickly to facilitate a wide range of motion, especially around the thumb area. Beaded cuff resists tearing and minimizes cuff roll down. Textured gloves have a smooth surface and textured fingers.
- Excellent tactile sensitivity, strength and barrier protection.
- Gloves are puncture-resistant and have textured fingertips for a firm, no-slip grip.
- Tested for use with various lab chemicals and chemotherapy drugs.
- Extended cuff provides additional coverage in high-risk area.
- Nominal fingertip thickness: 6.3 mil.
- Nominal length: 11.7''